Saturday Night Social - Student Open House Weekend
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
To all the 2007 grads particularly (since I'm a bit biased), grads from other years, instructors and any other interested parties who will be attending the student open house this year, I suggest a Saturday night get-together at the Rendezvous in Turners. Say 9:00 p.m.-ish? Here's the link. http://www.rendezvoustfma.com/
Give me some feedback on this, so I can decide whether or not to venture up on Saturday from NYC.
Hope all is well with everyone.
posted by Susan McManus @ 11:31 AM,
- At April 16, 2008 1:00 PM, Sarah Dumont said...
Susan, great idea! I would love to meet up with everyone again.
- At April 16, 2008 1:14 PM, Tim Nelson said...
Im pissed that I cant make it!
- At April 17, 2008 5:44 AM, Philitha said...
oh boo! i'll be shooting a wedding that night!! but you all will be in my thoughts!
- At April 18, 2008 12:08 PM, Chaz Cruz said...
im down susan! plus i need a ride from NYC to turners anyway...
- At April 18, 2008 6:13 PM, Alicia Lane said...
This post has been removed by the author.
- At April 19, 2008 2:28 PM, Susan McManus said...
Chaz, I think Amy Jackson and that crew are planning to go to the open house. Have you spoken to them? I'm probably going to take the train and meet up with Jenna Hollinger on that Saturday afternoon. Keep in touch about your plans. Susan
- At April 20, 2008 10:47 AM, Chaz Cruz said...
hey susan, i did talk to tiago, so it looks like ill be making it down there, see you in a few days!
- At April 20, 2008 8:00 PM, said...
Sounds great. We'll see you there. And, yes, Chaz, you can ride with us!